Holdfast: Nations At War has been updated! During the previous week, we set our sights on upgrading the game’s engine and in this update, we’ll be doing just that. There’ll also be various bug fixes and quality of life additions being added.
Changelog 22 - Game Version 0.20.6895.29194
- Holdfast: NaW's underlying game engine has been updated to the latest stable release. We’ve done this in an effort to improve both server and client-side stability.
- A dedicated ‘Recruitment’ chat channel that regiments (game clans) can use to advertise their own group has been added into the game.
» Player’s advertising their regiment in the chat channel will be displayed in a different colour to help distinguish them from the rest gathering greater visibility.
» If you aren’t too keen on seeing recruitment messages, we’ve also included an option that allows you to disable the channel through the ‘Game’ options.
Quality of Life Additions
- The ‘Round’ chat has been renamed to ‘All’ chat.
- You will now always find chat channels in the same order irrespective of the class you are playing.
- Fixed a bug which caused all players to become invisible forcing everyone in the match to re-join the server.
More game updates to follow soon.
Once again, thank you very much for your support and until next time, may good health be yours.
Discuss this blog post here.
The Holdfast: NaW team,
- Refleax, Rycon, Dreas, Wrexial, PingPong, Walki, Cameron & Rejenorst
Anvil Game Studios