Holdfast: Nations At War has been updated! We’ll be pushing forward additional bug fixes and iterations focused on game balance.
Here’s the entire changelog for this update.
Changelog 25 - Game Version 0.23.6927.34248
- Multiple attempted fixes towards spawning related issues on the Naval Battlefield and Coastal Siege game modes.
- Fixed an issue which caused blood effects not to appear when a player was killed by grapeshot.
- Fixed an instance which caused the player to get stuck with a ramrod in hand if they got hit while ramming a cannon.
- Fixed an instance which caused the player to get stuck with a ramrod in hand if a ship sunk while they’re ramming a cannon.
- Fixed an issue which caused the swivel guns on the 8-Gun Schooner to retain the cooldown timer that was present pre the introduction of the time-based loading and ramming for artillery pieces.
- Fixed an issue which caused the player’s user interface to disappear after the match ended on the Melee Arena game mode.
- Fixed an issue which caused the gaussian blur present behind the end of match and spawn menu interfaces not to be visible.
- Attempted fix towards an issue which sometimes causes the player to get stuck in an animation if they’re killed while moving a field gun.
- Fixed an issue which prevented other players from seeing cannons animating while you’re using them.
- Increased the damage of the larger variation of the grapeshot.
- Reduced the drop of the larger variation of the grapeshot.
- Prevented the mortar’s barrel from recoiling after firing as it is already increasingly difficult to line up a shot with this particular artillery piece.
- Slightly increased the speed at which a cannon moves and rotates.
- Reduced the health points of wooden palisades found on various maps so they can be destroyed more quickly.
- Reduced the health points of the chevaux-de-frise props found on various maps so they can be destroyed more quickly.
Once again, thank you very much for your support and until next time, may good health be yours.
Discuss this blog post here.
Once again thank you for all of your support from all of us on the Holdfast: NaW team,
- Refleax, Rycon, Dreas, Wrexial, PingPong, Walki, Cameron & Rejenorst
Anvil Game Studios