Holdfast: Nations At War has been updated! We’ll be pushing forward a hotfix for Game Version 0.17 before we head over to the next one. You don’t have to update your community game servers as this hotfix is backwards compatible with the previous update.
Changelog 18 - Game Version 0.17.6879.25959
- Solved an issue which prevented death and hit sounds from playing.
- Solved an issue that was degrading client-side performance when a player starts swimming in the Naval Battlefield or Coastal Siege game modes.
- Solved an issue that caused the enemy faction’s deaths not to be visible for the top five players at the end of match screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the text of players which achieved over 100 kills to be split into two lines during the end of match screen.
Quality Of Life Additions
- Your character will now continue to auto-run if you minimize the game. The escape menu will only become visible when you hop back into the game.
Look forward to the release of multiple rounds for the Melee Arena game mode next week.
Once again, thank you very much for your support and until next time, may good health be yours.
Discuss this blog post here.
The Holdfast: NaW team,
- Refleax, Rycon, Dreas, Wrexial, PingPong, Walki, Cameron & Rejenorst
Anvil Game Studios