Holdfast: Nations At War has been updated! There’ll be plenty of bug fixes coming along in this one. We’ll also be introducing a few quality of life additions requested by the community. Have a read at our latest blog post for all the details.
ATTN! Server Administrators
We have updated the 'vapuriloadtester.exe' server helper program. With this updated helper program, game servers will be able to automatically reconnect back to the lobby if the lobby server goes under maintenance.
Please download and update the server helper program. You can do so from the ‘holdfast_naw_public_server’ Dropbox folder.
Changelog 27 - Game Version 0.25.6996.26291
- Performed a minor game engine upgrade.
Quality of Life
- You can now connect to a server by pressing the ‘Enter’ key.
- Players can now display voice phrases in chat. It will come in especially handy for all those fellows leading regiments during events.
» Enable ‘Shouts In Chat’ from the ‘Game’ settings to display phrases in chat.
- Solved an issue with a memory leak occurring on the game server after map load.
- Solved an issue with the Naval Battlefield server crashing after long periods of run time.
- Attempted fix towards an issue with weather sounds cutting off.
- Attempted fix towards an issue that caused the musician tunes to cut off during volley fire.
- Solved an issue with the game hanging on exit.
- Solved an issue with the attacking and defending factions being inverted in the scoreboard.
- Solved an issue with loading the moveable field gun while standing in front of its barrel.
- Solved an issue with the private admin chat introduced during the previous update being restricted to the team the player joins.
- Solved an issue with field guns randomly killing friendly players when friendly_fire is enabled.
- Solved an issue with cannonball kills displaying an incorrect kill distance in the kill feed.
- Solved an issue with spacing in the kill feed user interface.
- Solved various exceptions that occurred on the client during map load.
- Solved various exceptions that occurred on the server.
- Attempted fix towards a recurring error that sometimes occurs on the client when a player carries an item.
- Solved an error that was being outputted on the client related to audio.
- Solved an issue with incorrect audio files being assigned to the weather system. Static sounds no more.
» If the weather sounds are slightly too high in volume, you can adjust them through the game’s 'Audio/Weather' settings.
Be sure to keep an eye out for the Rocketeer’s BETA in the coming days! Once again, we thank you for your support and as always, may good health be yours.
Feel free to chat with us on Discord.
Discuss this blog post here.
Once again thank you for all of your support from all of us on the Holdfast: NaW team,
- Refleax, Rycon, Dreas, Wrexial, PingPong, Walki, Cameron & Rejenorst
Anvil Game Studios